Thread: Vivid Recovery
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 12:44 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
lunarise
lunarlovelunar

Poppy~ I just dont think I could bring myself to shine my sink! I just couldnt! lol I did clean up quite a bit today yeah! I guess I sometimes dont mind it all that much. Just a motivation issue I guess. Usually once I get started its like dont get in my way! I am miss cleaning woman extraordinaire! lol As far as working out...I decided that if I am gonna do it it had better be fun! So I am gonna look into some Dance/Aerobics classes, Because I love to shake shake shake my booty! Have a fabulous Spring Break! :ghug3

eyes~ I loved Yellowstone...I worked there for a summer and had a blast. I just wouldn't recommend staying in Grants Village..trust me...I was a housekeeping supervisor there. (ewww) Anywho....sounds great...aghhh would love to go to a resort...maybe I will plan something soon myself.

Had a really good day today. i woke up late 1pm BUT I was very constructive! I made a needed phone call...did some homework...hung out with the huzzy.... cleaned the house some.... and it was beautiful here! Tomorrow I am gonna go to some of the Earth Day things they are having in town, after my counseling appt.
Huzzy was sober today which was great! I so do enjoy him when he is himself.

Still reading the Loving him..... book... WOW still! This is certainly going to be a life changing read. I LOVE those!

:ghug