Thread: Vivid Recovery
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 09:21 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
californiapoppy

Oh Vivid ! I have some leftover rice. That rice experience that you wrote about has been tickling my brain since you wrote about it. SOOOO, well yes I put leftover rice in two identical jars and labeled them. One is Thank you and the other is Idiot. Yes I realise that it's probably me the idiot, but it just seems like a fun project. I guess I should have done it with my grandkids, but I have the rice now. I'm a little worried about my rice because it's a mix of 3 sorts, none of which are really white, so I might not be able to visualise as well as I would with white rice. But there's no way I'm going to waste anymore. I'm also worried, since I'm so stupidly sensitive about things, that I might get to feeling sorry for my idiot rice and that my project wont work if it begins to notice that my mean feelings have changed to pity.
For all of those who take me for a fruitcake, you're probably right. Gee, I don't believe in god but I might just believe in the consiousness of water...Wow, is there hope for me?