View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 10:48 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Katie09

Originally Posted by gneiss View Post
Shih Tzus eat poop? I mean, really... they name a breed Shih Tzu and wonder about such things?

Dunno about AA, I just thought I'd chime in about journaling. I love it. I don't journal every night, but fairly often. I use it when I need it, sometimes I'll skip an entire month, sometimes I'll scribble ten pages in a night.

And I mean actual journals, not typing it into my laptop. There's something about actually writing it out that is ten times better than typing for me. It gets it out of my system, and it's in my own handwriting so it's more personal. I feel more connected to it when I wrote it down. In my mind typing is for formal documents, things my prof is about to read. Notes to friends and journals should always be handwritten when possible.
LOL!!! That is so cute! And I never would have thought that a ****(zu) would eat poop! Yes, indeedy, tempting, tasty little snacks. I never know who does what so it's getting very hard to deal with!

Yes, journaling is important, but I only take the time to write things down when they are bad. I have started a journal on my computer and password protected it. One of my things is what if I die and someone reads it? I guess that's why I like the computer idea.

Well, thanks for the insight!