Old 04-14-2009, 04:59 AM
  # 117 (permalink)  
deadboy1977

Originally Posted by gerryP View Post
Were you surprised this morning to find that she had called umpteen times? What is all this telling you?

I think she is becoming more and more comfortable calling you when she is drunk. She certainly isn't hiding anything now. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I would guess she is blaming you for her getting drunk last night because you sent her the note, even if she didn't tell you that. You are always going to be the bad guy now with her.

What's your plan of action.
When she called umpteen times - what does this tell me Gerry?? And what do you think is the tip of the iceberg?
She has been calling me at night when she is drunk.

Plan of action is to go to AlAnon tonight and hopefully get a chance to speak my case.

Turn my phones off after 9PM - she IS comfortable calling me when she is drunk. She didn't say it, but I would venture to say drunk because of the note as I have heard similar things in the past - it would be right in line.

Not call as frequently or at all

Dont give her the new letter but discuss it in person with her. It will get her mad and she will state you need to go if you think i have that much of a problem, etc.

Call it quits at some point, just figuring that all out in my head right now. I guess I could always be her friend?!