Old 04-13-2009, 08:23 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  
TTOSBT
To Thine Own Self Be True

Originally Posted by deadboy1977 View Post
I never smelt it on her as I kiss her all the time....
I went through the suitcase she had and cleaned her car for her too...nothing......guess it doesnt really matter though right?????

On the other hand I did decided to drive to her place late at night after a phone call and she reaked of wine.

She does hold a very good job at a well established company too......sometimes I wonder how!
Okay, you absolutely need some Alanon meetings. Do you not realize how crazy this is to go through her things, monitor her drinking etc?
This is not normal healthy behavior.
And NO, it does not matter.
No one EVER found my empties. I got rid of them before I even drank the wine! I also have been in management for most of my career and have never been without a job. I have never been fired or let go from a job.
Ah, my husband also never had any idea how much I drank. I always smelled good (roll eyes). I used body spray, brushed my teeth, gum, mints, etc.
Don't you see? It does not matter! What matters is that her drinking is affecting YOUR life in a negative way.
Oh yeah, one other thing, the Prozac will not work while she is drinking alcoholically.
Ugh, not sure what to say to you that has not already been said. But good luck.