Old 04-13-2009, 02:02 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  
deadboy1977

I am glad I found this forum.....its starting to sink in a bit....
I will go to the CORRECT meeting tomorrow night - ALanon.
I wonder what they'll say there? Will I be able to tell my story and have people listen and reinforce the advice I got here??????

My friend has the KD tix in KY. I guess I COULD ask her to go as friends since they are purchased already - they werent cheap! She has been bringing stuff over every now and then. I have her house key and could just drop it off with the note...thats what I am thinking at this point....she has a key to my place too though...I have her bike and just some odds and ends right now. I could do it when shes at work. My guess is after that reply I got today and all (and she hasnt corresponded back anymore yet) that she will be drunk tonight.....anyone want to wager a bet??? Well the phones will be off after 930 tonight. I am taking an AMBIEN and taking care of me tonight. I started a log book/journal on her in Aoril and will try and fill in the days befire that the bext I can. Just another lesson learned in life, perhaps short of what firestorm learned which will be good for me.