Old 04-08-2009, 01:09 PM
  # 298 (permalink)  
KindBird

Have been needing a Secular Connection hit so popping on over and reading the last few days - missing you guys.

Sounds like yesterday was a do-over day for lots.. here we are in Wed - hopefully better.

I "sit" with a group on Tues evenings (zen-type sitting).. and a big topic on forgiveness came up last night and wow I just found myself feel like crying and crying.. Thinking about the stuff I have done over the years and how I feel toward myself about that time of life.. sadness and uncertainty in there for me about past stuff that I just could not accept now in my life.. I think I put it out of my conscious mind a lot but boy is it there.. Not quite sure what to do with these feelings - mainly trying to let them hang out in my head for a while and see where they go... maybe I'll get a dream message or something to help resolve this stuff..

On a cheerier note - we have rain and things are green.. Took a hike with friends a on Sunday and saw both jackrabbits and cottontails - is that a sign or what??

Have some new work projects and that is good ($$$).. and most of all I am sober and hanging in here.

:ghug