Old 04-06-2009, 10:51 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Semi-vent.

It was a weird day for me. Last night I heard from my ex after he had called and yelled at me earlier in the day. He apologized for yelling at me and calmly asked what he had wanted to know and listened to what I told him (like... dude... is this the same person I dated? Maybe he actually is trying to clean up after all, he acted halfway sane... kinda like he did when he was clean).

The girl who started all the MySpace drama started texting me today. I did some drugs with her once upon a time, but she was never an addict, just sort of a rec-league pill popper. Anyway, she is at a friend's tonight and his creepy roommate doesn't care for her one bit. Creepy Roommate keeps 2 loaded guns in the apartment and when she goes over there he sits on the couch flashing those damned guns around and making comments like, "I could take care of all your problems," while glaring at her menacingly. So when she started calling me, flipping out about it (though it happens every time) instead of being sympathetic I told her to either leave the apartment or leave me alone. She kinda flipped out on me, "You hate me! Blah blah blah something-about-not-being-a-real-friend blah blah blah. Blah." To me it's just drama mixed with manipulation and I'm tired of it. I's pretty simple: if she was worried about her safety she would leave. If she does not leave, she just wants to blab about the drama and it's all a game to her. I told her if she left she could call me back and vent a bit, but if she wasn't leaving I wouldn't answer my phone again tonight for her. It was fairly annoying and since I'm on a pretty short fuse lately I decided to clean out the bottom of my closet to work it off.

Midway through the closet-cleaning I found an old stash. I have no idea if I put it there or someone else, but there was about $150 worth of meth. That's not what I needed when I was ticked off. I sat there contemplating. No one would know, and my class tomorrow is canceled so nothing to do. I willed myself not to do it, and actually managed to flush it. A friend happened to come over about then and we had a weird little toilet-side ceremony to commemorate the flushing away of my meth, and my meth habit. Strangely this coincided pretty nicely with being clean for a month. And to celebrate we watched Finding Nemo. Party down!!! Ha ha.

Last edited by gneiss; 04-06-2009 at 10:56 PM. Reason: edited for clarity