Old 04-05-2009, 01:39 PM
  # 262 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Thanks, everyone.

So... my moment of :wtf2 today. Ex called. Haven't heard from him in about 3 weeks or so, and actually haven't missed talking to him so much. We're trying to be cool about it though. Anyway, I guess one of my friends sent his gf a MySpace message basically telling her he's a despicable person, which is not true (though he does make some...uh...interesting choice). Some of the things he mentioned the note said actually are true, which might be why he is so mad-- he certainly does not want his gf knowing what he's been up to. I had decided to just let it all go and not worry about it. We're done, after all. He yelled at me about the note, asked if I knew about it before it was sent (no), told me to tell my friend not to contact his gf again, and hung up on me.

But... guess what? 2 weeks ago this would have had me thinking about getting some beer and dope and forgetting the world. Now? Nah. Let him yell, that's the worst he can do. I don't want to meddle with his gf but I'm kinda glad it happened because I got a chance to see how far I've come in terms of staying away from drugs and moving on from him.

Once again today, life rocks.