View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 05:05 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Barto

I thought this thread was closed? It is the damndest thing, isn’t it? Some people can quit these meds with no significant side affects and others are in agony for many months or years. Is it withdrawal or the emergence of the underlying condition suggesting that maybe they should not have quit taking their meds?

I should also mention that I know people that have been on benzos for decades with no problem at all – well not from the benzos according to them. In fact, if you want to pull stories off the internet, just Google “Xanax vs. Klonopin for Panic Disorder” and you can read many of their stories. I guess that’s why we have doctors. Then again may of them don’t agree, but they have education, training, and licenses.

I also read that some people are allergic to strawberries or peanuts. What does this mean?

Here, never mind Google:

Klonopin for Panic disorder / agoraphobia - User ratings & reviews - Revolution Health

Look to the right of this webpage. People with Panic Disorder rate Xanax and Klonopin. It is very close, but both drugs score very high. There are 260 Xanax ratings and 190 Klonopin ratings.

I have to tell you guys (and gals) that are making recommendations for others; it always works better if you stick to your own experience. That way, you are never wrong.