View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 05:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
meditation

cool zencat! I got hooked for a solid year on designing myspace layouts. I was obsessed! Imagine an addict getting obsessed lol.
I'ts fun, not sure why I quit doing it... hmmm that seems to be the way I am I get super into something and then never mean to ever leave it but I get pried away from a hobby/thing for a time and then I never seem to get back to it. I did the same thing with making baby quilts, beaded jewelry.. I am such an OCD soul.

But really it is a great hobby. I have managed to retain my birdwatching hobby and I still love to garden. I sound like such a nerd/ recluse but you know growing up as an only kid I have always had to entertain myself. I should take up knitting ... arghhhh! Nice to chat. And it's great you have found your own program to stay clean.

I think I am finally dumping a troll's bag full of resentments about rehab/AA meetings and I finally feel a bit liberated from them though I still have to do about 4 meetings a week due to this program I am in for the next couple of years. Even though I am not wild about AA I still go but NA hasn't been so bad I like it much better but it's still not my program of choice. Mine is zen/hindu sort of mash with a network of recovery folks.