Old 03-29-2009, 03:17 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

I think doctors spend a lot of time playing percentages, basically. If you go to a regular doctor's office they might ask if you had any addiction problems in the past, and not even mention the drug if you said yes. But I was at university health services. Your stereotypical meth user is not in college, and certainly not a grad student. Also, I don't really *look* like a methie: that sunken look, waaaaay too skinny (I assure you I am not), missing teeth, and bad acne. That drug is faceless though.

I actually worked at a vet clinic for a while and we had a lady who would buy her dog 60 days' worth of phenobarbitol at a time (for the dog's seizures), and come back 30 days later saying we'd only sold her one month's worth. We eventually had to refuse to treat her dog, and notified the other vets in town because continuing selling it to her could have cost the vets their licenses.

Nice but with backbone... Hmmm.... "I need to see a psychiatrist, not a psychologist, please." Say it with a smile. Good luck Bam.

Dad's birthday tonight. Adios!