Old 03-22-2009, 05:43 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
TryingSoHard
I'm just a little unwell

It's not the occasional discussion, spark. And by no means am I trying to say that I don't want to hear anything about God or AA, or that I begrudge those who use that as their recovery program. It's not even about that.

It's the constant bickering, the intolerance, the downright insulting nature of a lot of the discussions lately (and by lately I mean the past 2 months, at least).

I shouldn't complain about not fitting in, now that I put it like that. I don't WANT to fit in with stuff like that.

But also there are the other threads and people who take no part in all of that nonsense, and I still don't feel like I fit in with them, either. I don't know what changed. There are still people here who I feel incredibly connected to and who are very important to me. For some reason I just feel out of place posting here. Part of me feels like the things I say aren't important and won't be of help to anyone anyway.

I'm not even making sense right now. I don't know what I'm trying to say so I'll just quit typing.