View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:01 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
kj3880

I will take all these ideas to heart. Thanks. My sponsor seems to think that it might just be best to ignore him, however he is making that next to impossible with these continued confrontations.

I just wish he would find a new girlfriend, and soon. Because then he could obsess over and control her and leave me alone. I mean, I am sure I will feel sorry for the poor unfotunate woman that he sucks the life out of next, but it's not as if he's going to stop, is it? I swear, I would advocate a program where userious people would have "USER" tattooed on their greedy, lazy, piggy foreheads to warn others away!!! Except these sociopaths would probably just find a way to use the tattoo to make others feel sorry for them once again "look, I was branded, poor me! I'm so misunderstood! Only you can save me...blah, blah, blah...quack, quack, quack!"

And the bad thing about being in the fellowship of NA is that it's a small world. So you end up seeing everyone and knowing how they are doing whether you want to or not. Sometimes that's a good thing, but right now it doesn't feel that way.

Love, KJ