View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 10:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Wow Latte! I've done some other drugs and I occasionally spot them, or smell it on them. But methies? I don't think I have left the house in the last 2 weeks without seeing someone who was on it. It really is kind of amazing how common it is. Over Christmas, visiting relatives, my mom and I went to Wal-Mart for some necessities we had left at home. There was a guy in the parking lot tweaking worse than I have ever seen anyone. Another guy walked up to him, they spoke for a second then came the subtle exchange of money and product and they both went their separate ways. I was smack in the middle of withdrawl and it took everything I had not to go buy some from one of them. My mom has no idea about my drug use and she commented that "something was wrong with that guy, he was not right. Fidgeting and nervous." Yeah, cuz he's buying meth in Wal-Mart parking lot, with all those security cameras around and he's already high so he's paranoid as hell. And he is so focused on everyone else that he doesn't realize he is a walking advertisement to every meth head in view because he's grinding his teeth, chewing his lips, scratching his head, etc. In short, he behaves exactly like I do when I am starting to come down and I need another fix. But then, my mom has no idea so as much as I wanted to tackle to guy and steal his drugs, I remained calm and silent.

My grandmother is on both oxycontin and loritab every day for pain management. To my eternal shame (I do mean that. I can't get over how incredibly awful this is) I actually slipped into the kitchen one night when everyone was asleep and stole some oxys. Crushed one up and snorted it right there, took 5 more home after Christmas. I also helped a friend steal another friend's $170 text book and sell it for drug money. Drugs make you do some pretty $h!tty things.