Old 03-14-2009, 09:38 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Never sure whether I liked that avatar or not. It's creepy but strangely alluring. I do, however, love the fact that he calls himself "big idiot man child."

Hopped in the car at 7-something this morning and drove to Texas. Messed with it for a while. He he...

Saw some friends I've known since right after high school, and it was cool. My hermit-like tendencies floated away a little bit. It's nice to be around normal people who don't do drugs and make decent choices and such. I even almost went over to a friend's house when I got home, but then it occurred to me I'm supposed to work tomorrow morning. Plus his pill-popper buddy is there and I'm just tired of being around it. And, though it's killing me and I miss him greatly, I have not even text messaged exBF. Kinda proud of myself. I wonder if my hermitism had anything to do with his sorry self? Now that I'm done with him all my friends are telling me they never liked him anyway. In a way I hope this is just friendly we-hate-him-cuz-he-hurt-you. I would hope that if they had such serious reservations about him more than 3 or 4 would have said something (not that I would have listened). But even so, I don't really participate in the evisceration but I've stopped defending him. And I like it.