View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 06:49 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Ya'll got room on the bus for one more? Sign me up!!!!!!

I certainly hope that your attorney comes up with a plan. Something does not seem to be right,legally I mean.

My AH had back surgey in Little Rock a couple years ago and of course he never attempted to pay a thing. Thank goodness he was sent to prison (out in May this yr.)
The hospital sent letters and called. I told them he was in prison and send the bills to him. He always bought an expensive ATV without my knowledge and never made a payment (loan was where my family had banked for yrs.) called them as soon as I heard about the loan they could never expect a payment from him and I would not pay on it. The repo man came and I told him it was at the police impound and he picked it up. Bank called and said they were sorry they made the loan but thought since we were married it would be a good loan. Little did they know.

Three years almost and not a letter, garnishment or phone call on his debts. I imagine they wrote them off. Or I will be in for a big suprise and AH will have a bigger one.

Sorry for rambling but it just p***** me off.

Giant hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!