View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 01:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
UNHAPPY777

What is your Bottom.....

Well everyone after my last few posts I just want to say I think I hit my bottom or maybe I'm just tired from working all week. My husband has only been home maybe 5 hours total this week. BUT HE GOES TO WORK EVERY SINGLE DAY. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS.... I am fed up! Is this addiction, being an a**, or BOTH. He doesn't call or anything. The other morning my 2 year old son woke up in the middle of him running in changing for work and my husband handed him 2 one dollar bills. I told my son to give it back ...My husband said why???? I said because he wants to buy some time. Of course then I became the badd guy. Then he promised he would be home to take him to the park...another lie I KNOW.. I told him don't make the kids promises.

Before you all gang up on me BY NO MEANS IS THIS ACCEPTABLE.......NONE OF IT...ESPECIALLY WHEN IT AFFECTS MY CHILDREN...I told him to get out on Monday, said it again with force on Tuesday, and Yesterday he knew I meant it....So today I am at work and he is off. So I'm hoping he got the hint and just left on his own. I really don't want to sit in a court office right now ....BUT FOR SANITY SAKE I MOST DEFINATELY WILL......

My bottom is the binges. He seems fine for weeks...Sucks us back in and BAM!!! He's MIA again. UGGGH.I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Even if now I'm sitting at the bottom. I will rise and reclaim the life I planned for us. Even if us is only ME!

WHEN DID YOU HIT YOUR BOTTOM!!!! WHAT GAVE YOU THE PUSH OVER THE EDGE!!!