View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 12:06 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
liesagain

I don't know... guess I better rush home, throw him out and drag the kids off to the psychiatrist because they saw so much disfunction by seeing a guy who gets home from work at 8:00 at night lay on the couch and watch tv.

Cessy If that was the real issue you wouldnt be here and you wouldnt be feeling the way you do.

Also, yea, I do the bill paying, because like a smart lady, the bills and MY home are in MY name. SO I make him give me 400 per wk towards the house and food, and I handle the money in MYOWN account.
Yes those are very smart actions to take when you have an addict in your home........

MY ADDICT CANT take myhouse, or my money. It's all in my name , and WE are NOT married.
but please be careful addicts can and DO take money ......wallets debit cards checks items to pawn, not always in the beginning but with progression they can and do

thinking we or our addict is the exception can cause alot of heartache. You seem to feel that your being picked on when in fact people are just trying to help you keep your eyes open

I'm simply saying that RIGHT NOW, there isn't outward signs to the kids, friends, family, coworkers that there is a problem.

more likely than NOT thats because YOUR sooooo busy covering for him and making excuses and doing the things that he should or could do

The only thing he can continue to take, is my heart.... if I allow him to.