Thread: Just a vent
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 10:43 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
k1a2t3h4r5y6n7
Searching for Serenity

yeah, it's kind of amazing to me how addicts will go for days without eating, sleep in their car, sell their watch and phones for drugs, pass out on their friends nasty floor covered in God-knows-what for days at a time without changing clothes or taking a shower, and then, all of a sudden, they need something and they just can't survive without a pack of cigarrettes or a sunkist.
makes you wanna say, "how come it doesn't bother you to contribute nothing to your bills and your family, but it DOES bother you when I contribute nothing to your superficial comfort level. "
oh, i know, selfishness.

and there's my vent.

oh, and, if i offer you ANY advice, it is this:
DO NOT GO TO HIS GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE, for any reason, especially not to do something for him. He may try to tell you that he doesn't care about her and he never wants to see her again and it was temptation and it would not be good for him to go there and it is necessary you to "close the door" for him. you have been belittled enough. you do not need that kind of pain added to what you've already experienced. no matter how convincing he is, don't do it.