View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 11:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
kj0975

Well the last time she was called out about POT and her friends smoking it she lives in my dads house who has passed away so it my and my sisters house. I told her I called the cops and they would be there. I am not loosing my house because she wants to get high. The she quit smoking pot now its cigarettes. I know shes lying I personally when I was that age if I found a smoke it was MINE. I know this she knows this and I wont put up with it. How do I get though to her? Damn its hard cause at that age they know eveything. I guess I will call her out not sure if I offer her a smoke and tell her its ok and see if she takes it then I will know, but shes not that stupid. If that was the case I would punish her. How do I get her to admit without coming across that she will be in trouble? Knowing if she admitted it I would make consequences happen. I thought I have told them enough this is the dumbest habbit that I have ever done..... So maybe if I can catch her before she is addicted it would help. The only way I can think of is what my parents did to my older sisters who dont smoke and that is make them sick off of smokes. I dont know if its the right thing to do but it work for my sisters. They never did that to me though and I still smoke I'm 33 started when I was 13 so now its serious. I dont want to come across that she cant trust me yet I want to teach her a lesson. As parents what would u do when they are young enough to catch it?