View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 07:57 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Ananda

I guess i still feel bad about things i did wrong...but it isn't overwhelming just something I note and go on...course except the really big one that eats my lunch bad...mostly as i learn to be compassionate toward others i learn to do the same to my self....As i forgive others I learn to forgive myself...i start to see that even though my behaviors were wrong...not everything that came out of it ended up being bad...that it became a part of the big picture of life and closed some possiblities and opened others....guess it isn't about judging it so much...sorry this is where i get into the big spritual or philisophy of life stuff...cause that is what comforts me

I do tend to jump immediately to I am scum of the earth what have I done now.....I just practice trying to as quieckly as possible step back and take a more reasoned look at the situation (an i try NOT to appologize and take on blame immediately when something happens).

I do think I have some responsiblities for others feelings, if I tell you you are the ugliest person I have ever met....i should in my opinion take responsibility for that that is going to hurt someone, but a lot of times people are like me and take something and turn the feeling all twisty...jeez if you look at me wrong I can end up thinking you hate me and are leaving forever (LOL)...

I try to be as understanding of myself as I am of others...

Just some thoughts.