Old 03-06-2009, 12:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
digderidoo

Feel as though things are getting on top of me

I just wanted to ramble about what's going on at the moment.

I feel as though a number of things are getting to me.

First of all money worries, i work for myself so it's easy to get lazy at times. I guess i have had a slow couple of weeks, so now i find myself in a predicament where all my bills have come at once. I have figured that out though, and just need to work hard over the next couple of weeks. Doesn't alter the fact that it gets to me though.

The other thing i have had going on is that girl i met a few weeks back, which i have posted about on this forum. I finished with her earlier last week but she doesn't seem to want to take no for an answer. It can be draining.

Anyway, a few days ago on my Facebook page she totally misread some comments to me by a female friend of mine. PM'ed me, taking me for a player, even though i told her where i stood with her. What has got to me is that these comments were totally innocent. I guess it kind of reminds me about how i used to be with women, i have always cheated. But i am not like that anymore.

I came to the point where i thought why should i have to explain myself to anybody?

Then i am having issues with me ex wife and kid stuff.

You know when you get to a point and you just think f**k it and fancy a night out partying, just to let your hair down. Well i am at that point.

I am not going to drink, at all, i value my sobriety. I did think about going to AA tonight, but went for a swim instead. I am meeting a friend later tonight so i will enjoy myself.

But sometimes i think that i am always to worried about what other people think of me, i guess they're just renting space in my head.

Anyway i wanted to ramble and i have, any thoughts will be appreciated as always.

Paul