View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 05:17 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Josette

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
ACTIONS Josette....while those are nice words, they are just that words, typed......and dare i say, meaningless. except by virtue of the special meaning you choose to attach to them...they act as your triggers.......all he had to do was clatter at the keyboard for a couple seconds...and say what REALLY?

sorry i've become rather jaded in my old age. i need to see a person's DEEDS, their ACTIONS, for they will always tell me their true intent.
Hahaha.....you mind reader you!!

How did you know I"ve read that sentence 47 times today trying to figure out what exactly he was saying.

I came up with lots of different answers, so here's just a few

1. He is a very good salesman and knows just exactly what triggers me.

2. The King Baby Syndrome , he's being a baby now and wants to be coddled and by him saying he loves me, chooses and misses me, well....I'll be there like the good little girl I am (not) and because he knows how I feel about him......whoooooooosh, out the window goes everything else. DAMN

3. He means it, he wants to mean it, but his love for the pipe is stronger, or the fear of not having the piple as his blankie from the reality is stronger. His fear keeps him trapped.

4. He's a selfish ******* and really doesn't give a **** about me, his family, his life, but he needs someone to occupy his time inbetween uses.

5. He loves, misses and chooses me and I'm going to live happily ever after with him.

LOL

Hows that for analyzing his clatter on the keyboard.

So again I come here and vent vs venting to him

disclaimer: I am not saying I am never going to see him or vent to him again, I am simply trying to hold out as long as I can and maybe I can let this run it's course....or, say I do go back, I can stay away longer next time or.....or.....maybe God will smack a lighting bold upon his bald ass head and knock the stupid out of him and some sense into him?

If I can make it through the weekend....