View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 04:24 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
MagicMan08
Helping Others, Helps Me

It definitely changed the way my co-workers looked at me at my last job site. And my boss took the liberty to tell everyone I was taking my leave to go to treatment....not for personal reasons. The b*****. Then when she left it was hush hush, and towards the end we all started to think some of the reasons she had mentioned just didn't seem to add up and were a bit over the top.

All in all, avoid sharing this stuff with people at all costs. I made the mistake of sharing too much about my personal life with my co-workers and it led to more awkward situations in the long run. And getting **** wasted when going out with my boss and coworkers and making an ass out of myself and doing stupid stuff, then directly affected how I was looked at at work as well. (something I always avoided, but it was bound to happen) I now keep my co-workers at arms length.....right now it is better for me to be that way. Others may differ.

To me....my job is everything. My income, health insurance, entertainment.....without it, life would be quite difficult. I noticed the last job sites situation getting sour and got the hell out of there....but stayed with the company