View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:02 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Mariposa18

I'm sorry you are feeling worse Girl~ Being sick sucks =( I hope your Hubby can come home early so you can rest. I know how hard it is to try and do that with little ones at home. I usually put on a movie and have my Daughter sit next to me and I put my hand on her so if she gets up I feel her! lol I don't sleep, but I can at least rest my body. Do you think your little boy would go for that?

You might want to check your ***** settings, maybe they are on eastern time instead of central. I"m pretty sure the weather bug widget you can change by clicking on it and making sure the correct location is set on it. HTH

So you'll be proud of me...I finally got off my tushy and worked out today! I did 30 minutes on my elliptical machine =) I hadn't done the machine since October and not only did I feel like my heart was going to come out of my chest but I almost hurled! YUCK! lol I know once I start getting used to it I won't feel that way anymore, but man it sucks at first. I kept picturing myself in a bikini to stay motivated! hahaha