View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 08:24 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
TryingSoHard
I'm just a little unwell

Yeah, it stinks.

Teen had a prescription for some antibiotics (got it last Friday when I took him to the doc) so we got that filled and started giving it to him last night. This morning he said he felt much better, so he went to school.

Li'l Man was ACTING fine but had a fever of 101.2 so he's home. He really does seem like he feels ok, but I'd hate for him to get his whole class sick.

I feel HORRIBLE. MUCH worse than I felt yesterday. And I almost cried when I realized I had to keep Li'l Man home with me today, because that means I can't sleep all day and try to get better.

My husband is going to try to come home in a little while and work from home for the rest of the day. If he can do that, that will be a big help.

Also, I just read an update on my friend and her daughter (the one who had to have her leg amputated yesterday). Apparently the daughter was HYSTERICAL when she woke up from surgery and realized what happened. I simply can not imagine that. My heart is breaking for them.

The clock on my laptop is all messed up now. Hub changed it to eastern time while he had it in Florida. I changed it back to Central yesterday. The actual computer time is right, but any applications that I have that show the time (Weatherbug, ***** Widgets, etc) are still on Eastern. It's weird, and I don't know how to fix it.