Old 03-02-2009, 07:01 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
lovemykids

Hiiiiiiii, thanks Angel

I just got off the phone with my ad and I couldn't believe the change! She actually sounded happy and when I asked her about her withdrawals she said that she hasn't had any now for almost two days! Doing a happy dance here lol. Told her how happy I was that she was feeling so much better and also again I mentioned to never forget that feeling of pain she went through and she said "I know mom, it was really horrible." At least this is a step in the right direction, I know that we still have such a long road to travel so I am embracing today.I am on cloud nine right about now though, her voice was the voice I have longed to hear for so long. Today is my birthday and what a great gift from God. I didn't bake a cake this year though, my heart earlier just wasn't in it.

Angel, I am horrified how they released your son not to mention the time of day or I should say night and in New York city???? What was that counselor thinking? He is obviously in the wrong career. I am so sorry you and your son had to go through that

I never heard back from the nurse nor did I ask for a follow up.