View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 10:11 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
KindBird

Wow - deep heartbreak for your friend's 13 year old.. what huge stuff to deal with so young.

I think you should check around for another dentist - just to get a second opinion.. I too have HUGE dental issues, and also have physical problems getting numb.. I went through a car windshield 40 years ago (300 facial stitches, badly broken femur) and get flashbacks when I go to the dentist - not pleasant.. Anyway, nothing sounds urgent and if you think it over for a month or so does not sound like you have anything to lose.. I love sedation dentistry - has made it so much more tolerable, but also don't think it is good practice for the dentist to put options to you when you are coming out of the sedation.

Thanks for this thread.. Love your posts.. Great snowman - wow did it melt fast! Here in the west we are watching the reservoirs fill (hopefully) from much needed rain (got to use "fast" on my wipers this AM for the first time in about 2 years; also got to swim backstroke with rain falling in my face - YES ).. no snow angles or snow scarecrows here..

:ghug