View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 08:09 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
TryingSoHard
I'm just a little unwell

Well I called the office. Dentist is on a ski vacation this week - must be nice!!

Anyway, I talked to a hygienist who is familiar with me, my teeth, my phobia, etc. She was supposed to be my hygienist at my last appt 3 weeks ago but she was sick that morning. ANYWAY - she pulled up my xrays while she was talking to me and said that she can't see the cavity on the xray, which would indicate to her that it's small and no big deal. She said she also doesn't understand why he'd suggest pulling a tooth that he just filled 6 weeks prior. I feel better after speaking to her if, for no other reason, than feeling justified in my confusion and frustration. She's going to leave a note for the dentist to call me next week when he's back so we can discuss it further. After talking to her, I'm strongly leaning toward just having that top tooth filled and not having either one pulled.

As if I need anything else going on right now, my Li'l Man's teacher called - he threw up in class and I had to go pick him up. I *KNEW* he didn't seem like himself this morning before he got on the bus, but he certainly didn't seem like he was about to puke. He's been getting BETTER, FFS!! Ugh - this sick kid thing is so frustrating.

COME ON, SPRING.