Thread: Here I go again
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 07:51 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Ananda

Guess what bam...when i need help I don't talk to those who are so socially responsible they only put the good up on SR, or only talk about the tough times in public if they are already through them....

I call and email the ones who let me walk through the sht with them...the ones who were brave enough to share how wacked they were feeling and all the crp that goes with it....

Now....stop thinking about others and think about yourself girl!!!! That bottle of alchohol is NOT going to provide you with much relief...I don't think...I mean I was always chasing the 5 minites somewhere between shot 4 an shot 8 where I actually felt ok.....by the time i got there i had always already drank too much to stay there...endless endless search...Course I'm not gonna rattle on too much about all those holes in the net, cause you still know they are there at this point...

I guess i am assuming you have tried your usual tools that help you, the walking and stuff....Are there some things that helped you get through this in the past that you haven't tried yet? Are you up to givign them a try????

Oh..when all else fails....take a nap....daydream about winning the lotto...escape a different way for that temporary release...sometimes (not always) i can do that.