View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 04:44 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Bamboozle
I got nothin'

Morning, TSH. How are you? I hope your day goes well.

Me, I think I'm sick from Big Macs...I ate two last night...blech. The idea was to binge on food so that I felt too full to do anything. It's not healthy but it works.

Believe it or not, it wasn't the Big Macs that put me over my "calorie ideal" () for the day. After eating that crap I was at about 1500 for the day...which isn't bad (I know, the fat and sodium is).....but then I had to blow that by eating cookies and ice cream. I don’t know how much I consumed in the end…..it was bad, I’m sure.

Wow....I ate nothing but junk yesterday…potato chips and pickles for breakfast….Big Macs…more chips….cookies…ice cream….I'll try to do better today.

I'm going shopping later today with my mom...it will be something to do...and this time I really don't have to worry about not having any money to spend. That's nice. I think I'll get a pair of work pants (my ridiculously fat thighs and the friction they produce on the fabric busted in a few holes on my “good pair”) and maybe some books...and probably some more junk.