View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:26 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
TryingSoHard
I'm just a little unwell

I did the same thing with the Twilight books. Couldn't put 'em down. They aren't literary masterpieces or anything, but dang... I think I was as in love with Edward as Bella was!

I *adore* the Harry Potter books. And the books are SO much better than the movies (IMO). The movies are good, but they are movies... adaptations of a story. They have to leave out so much, too.

Well, we completely wasted over an hour and a half and a copay at the doctor's office. We waited... and waited... and waited some more just so the doc could say, "Well, I know what you've been doing isn't working, but keep doing it anyway. It will probably resolve on its own in another few days." *sigh* Thanks. So we've been out and about for over 3 1/2 hours total, and now it's cold and raining - SNOW is forecasted for tomorrow night UGH - and the kids have been bickering and bantering back and forth THE ENTIRE TIME. My head is pounding and my patience is wearing thin.

My mind keeps swinging back and forth. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I've thought about the liquor store being across the street from my work, where I'll be tomorrow morning. I'm trying to just push the thought out of my head.

Probably doesn't help that I haven't eaten all day. I stopped and got KFC for the kids but didn't get any for me.