View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 07:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
TryingSoHard
I'm just a little unwell

My plan for today is to go back to bed. At least if I'm in bed I'm not at the liquor store. This afternoon I have to take my teenager to the doctor. We don't have any plans for tonight. Since it's just me and the kids we'll probably just goof off, watch a movie or something. Tomorrow I'm working in the morning. I told the teen I'd take him shopping at the sporting goods store at some point this weekend.

We've got two dogs, btw.

I *should* be hitting the gym but I keep coming up with excuses not to go. Then I look in the mirror and feel disgusted and disappointed in myself (and still don't go). Yep, I'm into photography, but the weather right now is unpredictable and not conducive to outdoor photography. The dogs don't coooperate well and I can only point the camera at the kids so many times before they get frustrated with me (it's not like when they were babies and I could take pictures for hours on end!!).

See how good I am at coming up with excuses?

Oh well. I'll spare y'all any more of my melodrama. I'll probably just hide under my covers all weekend. Thank you for responding, Bam.