Thread: how to stop oxy
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:32 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
scaredtostp

Thanks again, wow, only two days of suboxone, my guess is you really wanted to stop this foolishness and did not want a crutch to rely on, I guess trading one drug for another, even if the doctor prescribes it, is still another drug.Im going to listen in on the methadone clinic as I know I have an addictive personality so we will see how it works, and i was told that with the methadone clinic you get the support system too, in canada these treatment facilities are free and covered by medicare and also methadone is covered under my drug plan. I think I just need that bit of a push to get off of these pills, something to take the withdrawls away would be useful as this would let me cope and get used to not using the percocet on a daily basis. The lady at the treatment facility is an awsome understanding personm, i met with her today and she is just as caring as all of you great caring people, she thinks i should be free of these soon, I did not take them in the first place to cover up my life, my life is great, i mean was great, I only took them to experiment with them and they turned into this.......What a huge mistake this has turned out to have been....I just wanted to get high and have a good time, welll boys and girls, if you see this, that good time is not worth the mental suffering and the self pitty these pills bring to one, they can reduce a person from being on top of the world to being at the lowest point in ones life, dont try it, it is not worth your health and the mental abuse you will face.........