Old 02-25-2009, 06:02 AM
  # 261 (permalink)  
Ananda

Hey! I will probably go on and on and on this weekend...they hook up the cble today at 3pm.....I have to work 16 hours today, and maybe tomarrow, but then i should get some substantial time for all my recovery friends (hug) You have all been sooooo supportive..thx so much.

I bought furniture last nite (some) and am finding some ways to maybe still do my floors the way i wanted.

And cause and effect are still alive and well in my life...just getting a good benifit from a bad thing that happened 50 years ago....long story, but so typical of what "karma" is for me....not judging, not good not bad...just cause and effect of self AND OTHERS in our lives ..... It really means alot to me to be able to rely on that. It helps me stay sober cause i guess it tells me the world does make sense if I look hard enough, and i don't have to analize it all the time either...and waht i do creates change...I believe that the day will come when I will go for years without thinking of drinking...and then there will be years of struggle as well....it really is ok.