View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 05:54 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Ananda

Hey bugsy watch it :ghug2 I still have a darn good functioning brain! lol

Well i talked to my sponsor last night...guess i'm lucky cause she doesn't totally get it but she does quite a bit and for sure doesn't come out with stupid sht about it.

I explained that recovery is recovery and i want people on the road of recovery in my life...AA, Secular, Lifering, SR, whatever I don't care...just men and women sharing the expereince of this new life sober and supporting each other as we walk the path.

Sure I get some sht sometimes for not "finding god" or not doing it "by the book"....but mostly people accept me and my expereince and share theres...course I don't get all in a toot cause they believe in what they do...I mean the main thing is to sort out what you do believe and live by it, then be willing to admit if something isn't really as you thought and make adjustment. You know if you truley think that eating lemons every morning will make you grow as a human being..then I believe you have a responsiblity to take the action of eating lemons everyday...live with the concequences..see if you really do believe it. And share with others how that all works for you.

Sorry..missed you guys so i'm sorta full of stuff to spew today (hug)