Old 02-18-2009, 11:12 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
lovemykids

Wow, you two have had horrible experiences too.....(((HUGS)))

I called the man in charge of the rehab center and told him everything that happened. I didn't leave any detail out. I let him know that my husband and I are still in mourning, shock etc with everything and that I felt if this is the way she treats the families of loved one's then she is in the wrong career.

He was so nice and understanding. I think that he must have had complaints about her before or something, he didn't say but he was going to talk to her as soon as we finished our conversation and it is my understanding that he is also going to take it up with the board.

The feeling I got from her this morning was that she was the one in charge and that our hurt and pain was of little or no importance to her.

I have been reading the sticky's and they have helped a lot...I am like yes, that is what it is like, or yes, we have gone through that etc. There are no meetings in my area however, at least not listed. I will inquire with the man who does meetings with the kids from school to see if he knows of any.

You all have helped so much, I am truly blessed to have found you all.