View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 08:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MsPINKAcres
Living in a Pinkful Place

So very tired . . .

Oh my friends -I am so so so very tired -

My atty called me yesterday - left a message on my cell - he is mailing me a copy of the divorce papers ex filed.

Ex IS asking for 1/2 retirement, 1/2 value of vehicle, and SPOUSAL SUPPORT! - who knows what else - probably needs my kidneys, lungs and 1/2 my blood too!

And at this point in my life - reality is that I know he will win. If you admit it - you know how most A's are - they always win - always manage to get out of those DUI's, reduced sentences, throw out of court, drive for yrs without licenses, no insurance, never doing any of the things required by the law and ALWAYS getting away with it.

Please, Please to our friends on here that are recovering A's - this is in no way a hurtful remark against you - You are so special to my heart!! Impurfect, Anvil, Cook, and many, many more of you - I know the battles you have fought to do the Next Right Thing - I'm talking about those who never, ever do the Next Right Thing. Who constantly relapse, use people and take advantage of the system and their loved ones.

This is the behavior I get from a man who still texts me every morning "Have a Blessed Day" and almost every night "Just got out of a wonderful meeting, hope you have a great nite, get some rest."

We cannot win this battle - you cannot beat this awful disease. It will not only take every ounce of your self-esteem but it will take every resource of your financial well-being, ounce of energy and bit of dignity you ever hoped to have.

Oh my friends - run don't walk away. I don't usually tell you what to do - I try to let you find your own way - but no one should ever have to walk this path.

I am too tired to fight today-too tired to care - too tired to breathe.

This is just so exhausting.