Old 02-15-2009, 06:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kittycat1164

Unhappy Reading these postings today with conflicting emotions

Wow, here I am again. I wrote in July and I read EVERY day. I was at a breaking point with my STBAH over the Summer. I wrote and found my strength through you all. I gave him the option of rehab or divorce in July. He moved out in August - since of course he didn't need rehab - I have the house but he did take 70 percent of the joint income with him. I'm struggling tremendously. He deposits the child support religously every two weeks, but there is no alimony in KY. I'm not behind in my mortgage or car payment, but my credit cards - well,there's just no way I can pay on them. I looked into the credit counseling thing, but even that payment is too much for me. Eating is not an over rated thing ya know? I've looked for a second job with no luck and I applied for EBT but haven't heard from them yet. I have a question for anyone who's gone through bankruptcy. If I file, will I lose my house and car too? And on this valentines day I read the posts of others with so many mixed emotions....since he left, he hasn't asked me to take him back, not once. Over twenty years and he just moves on with his life. I'm not really sure which is worse psychologically....him begging me to take him back and sending flowers (as some say in postings today) or just being tossed away as if our life together was insignificant. That's what is so overwhelming emotionally. Anyway, thank you all. I appreciate coming on here and reading, even though I've only posted a few times.