Old 02-13-2009, 04:20 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
Ananda

well....it was the friday the 13th to beat all friday the 13ths.

Really just getting the concequenses of my own actions. Not feeling terribly ok at the moment. Will be working all weekend ... should be able to slip a little SR in as i expect to put at least 20 hours in, and have had to cancel the visit to see my son....he is not real pleased about that. I refused to talk to my mom and asked him to tell her...there is too much stress right now and i don't need to be talking to her, or my sponsor, or anyone that is going to make me feel any worse about things than i already do.

I will find someway to get through things. Just wish I didn't make my own life so hard sometimes. In theory I will learn how to not volunterily dig my own grave and jump in......living sober with the consequenses long enough should cure me of that habit.

So I am going to give myself 45 minites at the most to feel sorry for myself, which believe me I don't deserve then pull myself together and do something about the mess I've created.

fubar you are absolutely right..we must get down to the root of our problems...otherwise there wouldn't be much point in being sober now would there