Thread: Heroin
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:53 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
timetogo
"Taking the risk to blossom"

Awww Unhappy.....I'm so sorry you are going through this -- it can be soooo crazy making!

"Can anyone tell me if their loved ones denying using all together from the begining and it felt like you had to play inspector gadget? How many love ones have been MIA for days....Do they do this until the run out of money or drugs? Help any info would be great!!!
My husband has started sleeping in his car inthe driveway. We live in a fairly large home for CA it's 3000 sq ft.. Why not just sleep in a different room. Could it be that he is continuously using drugs in the car... What happend to the man I use to know"

Even though my AH's DOC is alcohol and cocaine, he would always always deny it. He comes home completely drunk in front of all three of us (16 & 18 year old daughters) and gets up the next day and says he wasn't!! It is a manipulation that's meant to make you question yourself so you think you're crazy -- and it makes you feel crazy!!

As for MIA -- that was/is very common. The longest for me was 5 days at which time, he came home and announced he had spent $7000. When I asked where and on what he replied, what does it matter? I don't know about the sleeping in the car thing other than maybe it's the "nodding off" others were talking about.

I often wonder where the man I used to know went -- my husband looks like him, many times acts like him, sounds like him. It has taken me a long time to realize, it's not him anymore -- so sad to watch

hugs to you.....