View Single Post
Old 09-15-2001, 10:21 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
mindybadger

Thanks Smoke. Sometimes I just wish I could magically be on my own and not have to worry about what he's going to do, and not having to put my relationship needs on hold. Yes, I'd be "alone", but lately it seems like being alone is the least painful times in my life. I guess I need a lot of time to myself to heal and work through things. This may sound silly and trivial, but my main concern right now in making a decision is my animals. I have a kitten, and an older cat, and we both consider ourselves the "owner"(?!) of our dog. I love that dog, and I don't want to give him up. If I have to though, I guess it's better than my sanity. Seems like a few odd things like that is keeping me from leaving. Yes, it has been a little bit better than it used to be, which is also holding me back. I feel you're right when you say I'll know when I've had enough. Maybe it's all a part of the divine plan? Anything is possible...thanks again for being there and I hope you're doing okay in the midst of the world chaos. Take care.
Peace and love,
Mindy