Old 02-02-2009, 12:48 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Callie

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
SHE isn't the bad guy here. saying this gently, but ya'll had a hand in enabling AH's drug use, to some degree, and for extensive lengths of time.

so back to the question, what do YOU need to do for YOU, what is the most critical option that does NOT involve THEM?
He is the #1 bad guy, she is his sidekick. Really, what MOTHER would do that???? That's just sick. What I need to do for me is DISTANCE myself from her AND from him. I have an appt with a lawyer on Thurs. and another next week. I'm proceeding, but I'm still PO'd at all of the lies. HER lies. ESPECIALLY her because WHAT kind of mother does this for their child and calls it LOVE?? HE was high when he lied, SHE was not. Again, my venom is directed at BOTH of them. BTW - I know that I need to release this hatred instead of holding on to it. I'm not sure if I don't know how or if I'm just ready to release it. Any suggestions??

You might as well let this go Anvil, because the fighter in me WILL NOT let her lazy a$$ off the hook on this one. (this is said out of love for you girl and thanks for being there:ghug3.)