Thread: Struggling
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 07:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Bamboozle
I got nothin'

Originally Posted by chiynita View Post
I have been struggling all week. Pocket of money. And I just keep thinking I want to get high.
I was fine the first couple days. But now its just wearing on me.

Same here...I don't know how I'm holding on, but I am holding on. I'm doing my best not to think about it too much.

Originally Posted by chiynita View Post
Work Is getting to me a little. I like that I am reliable. And the "go to girl" As my boss put it the other day. But dont take my kindness for weakness. I am a hard worker and will go above and beyond. But dont get it twisted and think your going to work me over like a chump.
I need this job. I like this job. But I dont want to be taken advantage of either. I did 3 peoples job today. Either because one called out..Another was off and another just didnt do her job. So I am picking up the slack for lazy ass bitches that have no consideration for nayone else.
Who do they think has to go behind them when they dont so their job? Do they think it just magically gets done. They dont care. Well I do care. I take pride in my work. And alot of the reasons I do half the things is because I wouldbt get any hours otherwise. Its not so much doing the work. Its that I dont like being played with. And its getting to where my ugly side is going to show.
I am quiet and keep to myself alot. Everyone at work thinks I am just some quiet yes woman. They have no friggin idea.
Yall already know I have no problems saying whats on my mind.

Its not like I am going anywhere in this job. The owner doesnt give raises. I have never heard an employer not ever giving raises. But its true. I have checked it out. And I am not going to get promoted to anything ever. So what am I working so hard for?
I know..For my own personal reasons. I dont do half steppin. But still.
Chiy, I don't have any advice for you on this one...I'm looking for a solution myself. I flip burgers for a living, but what you're saying sounds a lot like what I deal with.

It's hard, but I just try to go in there, do what I need to do, joke around if I can, and then leave that place behind as soon as I exit the door.