View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 10:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Music man
uʍop ǝpısdn

Well I'm ready again.

Seems like I come across this time in life over and over again. Well I start by saying I have always been addicted to something. I have an addictive personality, it's all or nothing for me. I can't just enjoy a little of something I have to do it all.
I would like to say that I have been clean from what was my drug of choice for 7 years . In that time I have developed quite a drinking problem. Well I guess I am a very successful alcoholic, I have a business and live in a haze, somehow I am able to keep the dough coming in,
with that I have always said "the drinking isn't hurting anything, I am able to keep everything in order".
Well that is one giant lie, I drink a pint a night like it's water. I am tired of it.
Last night was the first night I have gone without a drink In quite a while.
I always do this, I can go 5 days and then have a glass of wine at a dinner and I am pouring the liquor down. The problem is I like it tooo much, in fact It makes my mouth water just thinking about it.
I hope that I can gain some support and be pushed in the right direction here. Thanks for listening to my ramble.:praying