View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 06:32 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Originally Posted by Fubarcdn View Post
Maybe he suggested that they give you a call and let him know if you bought. If you did he would promptly call back and make up and come over and share your stash with you....

Once again congrats on resisting and stay strong. :ghug3
Whoa cdn. You must be on my wavelength, in some way. Last night after I posted I thought of something similar. BF knows both those dealers. I was wondering if he had asked them to call me. It is unlikely that he would come up (a 3-hour drive) to use with me but he sure might call and start being nice or convince me to go visit him. I don't *think* he would do that, but the timing is weird. The inverse is that if he really is not using he could have called them to see if I'm still using and use that as another reason to pick a fight next time around.

I feel like I don't have any energy lately, all of it is going to worrying about these two guys and I am always tired and sort of uninterested in things. I'm starting to feel depressed and the longer this goes on the worse it is. Just like Bilbo I feel like butter scraped over too much bread.

Thanks for the hugs and encouragement, everyone.