View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 11:14 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Originally Posted by Fubarcdn View Post
Hang in Gneiss. You are right not to sell his stuff. Hopefully he will pay you back but if I was you I wouldn't lend him any more money regardless of what he says he needs it for until he does. A lot of users owe me money and I have written it off as a lesson in life.
It'll be a cold day in Hell before I lend him $5. I have sort of written it off, as mentioned above, as a pricey lesson about drugs. I'm not ready to write him off though. Sometimes I wonder if our whole relationship was based on the fact that he needed drug money. I feel like an idiot, and I feel like he could tell that I was an idiot the moment he met me.

And to top it all off I have a friend I'm terribly worried about. He's been drinking heavily for a couple years. He keeps taking pills too though, took 11 hydrocodone last night. I read today a list of OD symptoms and he had about half of them last night. I told him today I was worried. Ages ago I said if he kept it up he would be dead in 5 years. Now I'm worried about him making it to the summer alive. He told me that was fine with him, he'd prefer that to anything else. I don't know what to do, but it scares me and of course, who would I normally lean on for a little support in such a situation? That's right. BF. And he's not talking to me.

Last night my old dealer called, too. I had deleted his number from my phone and if I'd known it was him I would not have answered. All the stress made me want to buy some coke from him but I did not. I don't know whether to save the number so I know who is calling or not. It's weird, the last two big fights BF and I have had, I have heard from one or other of my dealers in the middle of it. Like fate is taunting me or something. Fickle little git.