View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 05:46 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
bigsister1982

Originally Posted by winnie12 View Post
But I really wanted you to look at what HE did wrong and not what I did wrong!!! (jk!!) You're right and i know it - i'm trying to justify and i could give you a hundred other excuses why its justifiable but in the end I suspect you would probably just tell me it is just more excuses so I wont. I would probably say the exact same thing to someone else that you just said - so WHY is it so hard for me to do it myself???

I really look forward to the day i can be nice to my son without having to analyze everything and consider the legal consequences. only thing i can think now is that its in the past - cant change it - and i cant be perfect so i gotta just chalk it up to yet another learning experience.
It's hard because you love him!!! Here I read the stories about how addicted family members have stolen, lied and basically taken full advantage of their family and friends. It's easy to think with your mind then. But you have lots of good memories and you know there can be a great future for your family. I'm sure every single person who writes here has some beautiful memories with their family member that they wish they could go back to. If I could think with my mind and not with my emotions, this whole ordeal would get a lot easier

Thinking of you & hoping your son takes advantage of the opportunity that he has next week. You'll have some peaceful time with the rest of your family and hope you can all sit back and relax for a bit. :praying