View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 08:55 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Technically under his probation he shouldnt have been with them but I let him becuase they have been friends so long and because these boys are in active recovery and got their lives straightened out so i think they are a good influence.
Winnie, with all due respect, the court feels otherwise. He is in trouble with the law and it's simply not up to you to decide whether he obeys his court order or not. Breaking it will send him to jail, no matter how justified you feel in encouraging it.

I took something to his room and when I'm shutting his door out of the corner of my eye i see something odd so I looked behind the door and low and behold there's a girl standing there. He had her sneak in the house while we were at dinner.
Encouraging anyone to break into our homes and hiding them there is quite scary, I think.

I pray he makes it to rehab on Monday, really I do. And Winnie, this might just be a good time for you to find some meetings for yourself and begin to heal from the chaos.

He may be clean but he's making some bad choices here and since he's only 16 it may be good for him to discover consequences for his actions.

I've been where you are, Winnie, and I say all this with love in my heart, but if he doesn't learn better behaviour now, it may be too late next time.

Hugs